What Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the court reporting, transcription, interpreter, translation, videography, litigation support, and/or records and document retrieval and management services we provide (the “Services”), we may ask you to provide us with (i) your first and last name, email address, home or business address, other shipping or billing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, your purchase/order history, your birthdate, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household (hereinafter, “Personal Information”); and/or (ii) demographic information, such as your country, state, or county of residence or business operation (“Demographic Information”). We may collect this information when you:
- Register and/or order products or Services on our Site;
- Login to obtain copies of products or Services ordered from iDepo;
- Contact us regarding a question, concern, or inquiry, such as when you make inquiries concerning our Site, products and/or Services;
- Sign up or request to be placed on our mailing and/or email marketing lists; and/or
- Otherwise interact with the Site or our staff.
Depending on the services you use, you may also provide to us information about yourself, if you’re an individual; your clients; your employer; your counsel; your employees; employees of your clients or customers; employees of parties adverse to you or your clients; or employees of third parties who may be involved in litigation with you or your clients.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services, including ordering products, submitting inquiries, or signing up for newsletters or marketing lists.
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”);
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site, include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed):
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality or to allow you to make use of shopping cart or payment functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and thirdparty sites based on how you interact with our advertisements and/or content.
Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
Why We Collect Information
We may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information, or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
- Providing court reporting, transcription, interpreter, translation, videography, or other litigation support services, and records and document retrieval and management services;
- Maintaining your account;
- Processing your order and providing you with customer service, including responding to your inquiries regarding our products and Services and/or communicating with you regarding orders and deliveries;
- Sending you marketing information about iDepo and our affiliated entities;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our products, Services, events, and promotions;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, marketing endeavors, and product and service offerings;
- Identifying your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads and informing you of new or additional information, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site;
- For internal business purposes; and
When We Disclose Information
Your Choices About the Information We Collect
If you do not wish to receive e-mails about special offers, events, and other promotions from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out, or if you do not wish to receive other marketing materials by regular mail from us, please write us at:
iDepo Hawaii, LLC
1164 Bishop Street, Suite 1111
Honolulu, HI 96813
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
Updating Personal Information
We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. If you would like to change your contact information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If so, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable (but we may retain prior information as business records). Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons, such as a legitimate business reason.
For your convenience, the Site may contain links to other websites. iDepo is not responsible for the privacy practices, advertising, products, services, or the content of such other websites. None of the links on the Site should be deemed to imply that iDepo endorses or has any affiliation with the links.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk. If you must transmit confidential information related to a matter we are handling for you, please contact us for instructions for a secure file transfer protocol.